Monday and Wednesday
Viking Community Centre, Radcliffe Way, Northolt,
Friday and Saturday
YMCA West London
25 St Mary`s Road, Ealing, W5 5RE
T. 07833943522 email@example.com
Alpha Judo Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club.
As a member of Alpha Judo Club you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect coaches/ training partners/ opponents.
- Always listen to your coach
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Never leave the mat area without asking permission from Coach in charge first.
- Always bow to your partner when starting or finishing practise.
- Always bow when stepping on/off the mat area (Tatami)
- All members are required to abide by the grading structure laid down by the club
- Members must wear suitable kit, which is clean and in good condition.
- The wearing of hard or metallic objects is prohibited whilst training or competing (rings, bracelets, chains, earrings, studs, sleepers..etc etc)
- All Finger/ Toe nails will be short and clean at all times.
- No footwear to be worn on the judo mats. Appropriate footwear should be worn to the mat edge from the changing rooms.
- Female members should also wear a plain white T-shirt (no V-necks) under their Judogi top. (This is optional for Junior Male members, however it should be noted this is not preferred)
- Long hair must be tied back with a soft scrunchie (remember no hard objects!)
- Actions such as kicking, punching, hair pulling or scratching will NOT be tolerated.
- Members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
Alpha Judo Club reserves the right to ask any individual to leave the Dojo if the individual concerned does not observe these rules.